Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lorick on Gossip Girl

Recently I wanted to find out more about the great clothes designed by Eleanor Waldorf's character on Gossip Girl. To my surprise I found that Abigail Lorick is actually the designer behind Eleanor's line. This New Yorker, model turned fashion designer, started the Lorick brand around the same time that Gossip Girl began after being friends with someone in the Gossip Girl wardrobe department. Blair's character often wears Lorick on the show.Gossip Girl Blair and Serena in LorickGossip Girl Blair and Serena in LorickLorick Spring 2008 DressLorick Spring 2008 DressLorick Spring 2008 DressAbigail Lorick

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Blog.I like It.You know this is my favorite TV show.I am a big fan of Gossip Girl TV show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out our Lorick sale on www.cutdrop.com. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Pink Agenda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice...she looks amazing in orange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really a big fan of gossip girl episodes,this is my favorite show.I always watch this show.

    ReplyDelete