Friday, March 6, 2009

Gladiator Sandals

Gladiator sandals are perfect for this Spring / Summer if you're going for the Boho Chic look that everyone's talking about. Mary-Kate Olsen can be seen here wearing Balenciaga and Chanel gladiators. I prefer the flat style over the high-heeled and I like the tall gladiators too boots, but really just not realistic for me. Check out the similarity between the Steve Madden Broose here and the Matt Bernson KM Gladiator in my previous post. The Steve Madden's are a great cheaper alternative, and easier to find. Also you can find many styles to choose from at Victoria's Secret.Mary-Kate Olsen in Balenciaga Gladiator Heeled SandalsMary-Kate Olsen in Chanel Gladiator SandalsJuicy Jackie Gladiator SandalNine West Ruffian Gladiator SandalSteve Madden Broose Gladiator SandalNine West Balboa Gladiator Sandal
Browns ID with JC Gladiator Sandal

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I especially found it useful where you stated ... related post Gladiator Sandals

    what you can to be my friend?
    please add my link into your blogroll

    best regards
    katarashop

    ReplyDelete